Monday, January 05, 2009

The Time Has Come

It seems that interest in my blog has waned to nothing, as evinced by the lack of comments for the past few months. It has been a great experience sharing with you my faith and beliefs. But since this blog was about you, and not me, there doesn't seem to be a reason for maintaining it any longer.
As always, you can contact me if you have questions about Mormonism. If I get enough, I may reconsider re-starting the blog.
Until then, it's been a blast.
-Craig

2 comments:

Micah said...

I have to say that I, for one, would like to see your blog resurrected as soon as is possible. I discovered it after its untimely end, and the posts are so well-written that I might recommend some of them to my Youth Minister for lessons or subjects of discussion. Your efforts to demystify impressions of Mormonism are exemplary, and, in fact, I understand infinitely more than I did before (which is to say that I knew absolutely nothing about Mormons except that they were Christians before this). For this, I thank you, and, again, would like to see you back writing posts outside of your comments on Prof. Osler's Sunday Reflections (which are always amazing, by the way).

Also, you seem to have received this odd Japanese spam that is going around the Baylor blogosphere. Why? I don't know.

-Micah

ya said...

生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!! .........................................